Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another day at home...

I didn't have to go to work today because of inclement weather, which suits me just fine because I have a chest cold which is really kicking my rear end. I am just hoping I will feel better soon, but in the meantime lots of hot tea, my favorite fuzzy pajamas and my fleece head wrap keep me nice and toasty. Cough syrup every four hours and Cepacol Sore Throat lozenges are also helping.

I have been working on a journal page for the last few days which consists of a lot of heavy-duty soul-searching. Having joined the Art Journal Caravan, I decided to take this journey as a journey of personal growth and to grapple with a few issues in my life. This is not always easy, but the visuals help me get my thoughts on the page. Oftentimes what I chose as elements is symbolic to me even if it seems meaningless to anyone else. I am truly embracing the idea that this is my ART JOURNAL, and what other people think really is not an issue at all. What is truly important here is what I feel and think when I journal.

Here are the pages I have worked on over the last few days :)




Credits here

I made this ATC to go with the word for this weeks itinerary : ~accept~



Credits here

No comments: