Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our word for the week is accept and we also looked at another artist's blog for inspiration. It was wonderful, and truly a treat for the eyes. I decided for my art journal pages this week to start with a calendar of last week and my new word for the week.

There certainly are a lot of things I need to learn to accept, some I want to embrace and accept, and others I have to learn to accept in order to let go and release baggage. For this week I will focus on accepting that my mother did the best she could given who she is with raising me. I hope this will allow me to let go of my bitterness and embrace the positive memories I have instead of the many negative memories I have from my childhood.

But now without any further procrastination here is my page :)



Credits Here

No comments: