Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am alive...I think...

I finally feel human again for the first time in days. I still have quite a bit of congestion and am still coughing, but I am certainly starting to feel better. Although I am still a bit weak, I am actually sitting up instead of being in bed all day and night. I am on the computer, interacting with my students and even had time to create this Art Journal page this morning. Life looks good! Nothing like illness to bring into perspective what really is important.

Anyway, this is my Art Journal page I made and it contains the new word for the week : "mend"



Credits here

1 comment:

JoZart Designs said...

love this page! Want to let you know that you get 4th prize in my blog candy giveaway.. congratulations.. pop in my blog to make contact, Best Wishes
Jo