Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I created a new Art Journal cover...

I really was inspired by all the great entries in the Art Journal Caravan gallery at Scrapbookgraphics and I felt the need to do something. It is really amazing how much working on something creative recharges me. I feel so much better and relaxed. The only part I dislike about creating something is having to keep track of all the things I use, I constantly change my mind and might have tried 200 different things and used perhaps 30 by the time I am done. It just feels awkward to me to write everything down all the time instead of just doing, but I also understand that the artists who develop some of these digital supplies want to be credited. It is just a Catch 22 for me and I do the best I can always hoping I did not leave anyone out.

So without further ado, here is my new cover for my art journal:



Credits can be found here

No comments: