Sunday, April 24, 2011

It has been a long time

Well, I finally made it to my blog to post again. I added my flickr thumbnails on the right for anyone who is interested to see what I have been up to with my mixed media. So far, I have been able to keep to my resolution of being creative every day. Even when I do not post, I try to do something creative every day and have been since January 1. I have made quite a few things I am very proud of, among them the altered dominoes and the faux cloisonne items I created after watching a tutorial  by the ueber-talented RachO113 on YouTube.

I have met so many new people in the last few month and have been inspired by so many that I feel guilty for not having updated my blog list yet, but I will do so soon. The semester is winding to an end, and once my students had their final exams I am off for four weeks before the summer session starts. Time to relax and art :)

Well, I am going to keep this short, but if you like to see my recent work, please click on one of the thumbnails of my flickr stream and you can see what I have been up to. 

No comments: