Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today's happenings...

I was in Clinton County today for workshops and then found out that all night classes were cancelled because of inclement weather which means I did not meet my students tonight for the first time. I can only hope they check BB because otherwise we will have lost a week's worth of class material and work.

I also noticed that daily blogging does not always seem to work for me, so some adjustments are in order. I figure as long as I blog regularly I think it will meet the spirit of my intent to become a better blogger. I also expanded my definition of create every day, because some days I might only be creating in my mind when I consider colors or  compositions for art pages, or for that matter not be able to physically create anything "Artsy" but have been creating documents, handouts and workshops all day. I can truly say I have been creative every day since the first of the year, at the moment however, my creativity seems to be taken up by helping other people create better online courses.

I will be able to spend some time creating hopefully tomorrow night or Thursday; I think I will start a series of tags with the verb of the week from the AJC 2011.  I like this idea because at the end of the year I would have 52 tags with my interpretation of the verbs. I also decided I wanted to join Sherrie JD's workshop as well. I have learned so much in her C2C workshop that I am sure I would enjoy this one as well. 

Book I am currently reading: 
Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer. It is a behind the scenes look at Nazi Germany from one of the people who was in a leadership position. I have decided to keep track of all the books I read throughout the year on my blog to have a more accurate reading list for each year than writing it down in a note book somewhere :)

For now I bid you good night and sweet dreams!

No comments: