Friday, January 7, 2011

I am tired tonight...

It has been a long and hectic week at work. I have given 10 hours worth of workshops along with preparing my courses for Monday. I feel worn out tonight, but I am smiling. I just watched some video tutorials about art journaling and planned out the two projects I want to tackle tomorrow. It has snowed about 3-4 inches here and it has been very wet snow. So tomorrow I will stay nicely tucked in my house, meanwhile my SO goes to his office to work on his courses. I am dedicating tomorrow to feeding my spirit by creating some art.

For tonight I am keeping this entry short, but I am trying hard to get in the habit of blogging every day even if it is only a short entry :) I bid you good night and may all your dreams feed your spirit!

No comments: