Monday, January 3, 2011

Introducing Naila....

I also created a digital page for my art journal expedition 2011. I wanted to introduce my trusty travel companion, Naila! I chose the name Naila for her because in Arabic it means acquirer, obtainer, one who succeeds and if she travels with me she has to acquire patience and obtain directions ( I get lost easily) and hopefully together we will succeed. It had been awhile since I created anything digital, so it was fun and at the same time an affirmation that I can do both, paper and paint and digital for my AJC Expedition 2011.


Material Credits are here

Aside from art, today is the first day of work again after a two week break. I am giving a Blackboard workshop this morning and afternoon for faculty. It will take awhile to get back into the groove of things, but I will manage. At least the first two weeks I am on regular hours which means I will get off at 4.30 p.m.
Once classes start and I am teaching again, this will change to my four day schedule from 7.30 a.m. until 6.00 p.m. and off on Wednesdays and of course the weekend.

No comments: