Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A new year is fast approaching...

2010 is soon coming to an end and I decided that I will try to become a better blogger in 2011! I am currently a member of the Countdown 2 Christmas Art Journal class with Sherrie JD over at Deviant Scrap and learned a ton of techniques for hands on non-digital journaling. This class was wonderful! I fell in love with paints, inks, sprays, collage and binding my own journal all over again. I made a beautiful journal filled with Fabriano Artistico hot press paper and I love working in it.

I also joined the 2011 Art Journal Caravan with Tangie Baxter over at Scrapbookgraphics. I am an Alumni of AJC 2010 and had a lot of fun and learned a lot about myself. It was an amazing 52 week journey and although I have not blogged about it consistently, there are some blog posts here which show some of my art journal pages. I am now happily looking forward to Expedition 2011 on the AJC and hope to show you more of my art journal pages next year as I create them, be they digital or paper.

I am also planning on blogging at least twice a week ( I would like to say daily, but I do not want to set myself up for failure) and on taking some time to reflect, here on my blog and through my art journaling. I have good intentions, but only time can tell whether I will be able to follow through on them.

No comments: