Saturday, January 13, 2007

It has been awhile

It truly has been awhile since I posted anything. Recent weeks have been very busy for me, hence the delay in posting. I have been trying to get organized and have rebuild one of my computers to help with the task. I am a geek!!!! I now have four computers in a two person household. *LOL*
I really love the new personalized homepage from Google. Mine now has six tabs and includes everything from tools to news. It also helps with the rss feeds; sure makes it easier to keep them organized. Now if I could only get my 200 GBs of files organized I would be ahead of the game. Hopefully that will happen one day (perhaps when I am retired and have more time). I am going to keep this post short and sweet and will post more soon.

1 comment:

NormaJ said...

Hey Lady Wyldcat, don't count on having more time when you are retired. Ha, what a laugh. I have never been so busy. Mind you it is often for things I like to do, but spare time is a figment of the imagination, but it's fun to think you have it anyway.
Hope your neck problem doesn't escalate.