Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feeling creative...

I have been working on my art journal today. I am really enjoying this new journal and love working in it. It gives me immense pleasure to know that I made that journal and that it truly is an expression of me. I love handling it, looking at the pages and imagine the year ahead...

Hopefully soon, I will post a few pages to give everyone an idea of what I have been up to this last few weeks. For the last four days I engages in a cutting marathon of collage sheets and printed ephemera, and I filled one of my collage fodder boxes to the prim. I really love having all the images ready to work with when I am art journaling.

I received one of my packages today as well and put away the new supplies. I think I will enjoy working with the crop-a-dile big bite II and the corner chomper as well for my scrapping projects. Now all I am missing is the Vagabond to make my art room complete...well, I guess there will always be a wish list...I think I will need a bigger studio *LOL* Anyway, I am enjoying my time off and the return of my muse.

No comments: