Sunday, July 8, 2007

It seems like an eternity...

Well, many things have happened since I last posted. I received a diagnosis of thyroid cancer two weeks ago and last Monday I had surgery. They did a left thyroid lobectomy and the surgeon sounded very positive that they got everything. The tumor was the size of a golf ball and I a still at home recuperating. I will get the pathology report next week and hopefully this will be the end of it. I am still a bit weak, but am getting better. Look a bit scary as well, matter of fact, I told the surgeon this would have been a great operation in October...ready made Halloween costume, slit throat and all *Laughing*
Yes, I have a morbid sense of humor, but that is what keeps me going. Will keep you all updated and hope to be blogging more frequently.

No comments: